1100 Product Page 1 of 2 CR Removed
1100 Product Page 2 of 2 CR Removed
Our model 1100 series is an Industrial Standard that sets the bar for other units to be ranked against. True globe shaped housings yielding lower pressure drops, one-piece cast bodies to achieve pressure capabilities unheard of in the industry, among other reasons as to why our units are the standard to compare others to.
You’ll find these units commonly in the HVAC, Machine Tool, and Marine industries, but you will find them other places too due to their reliability and accuracy.
This model offers field-replaceable bonnet assemblies featuring a “Clean-In-Place” approach; no need to un-plumb/ remove the body from the line, simply de-pressurize the line, remove the nut, and pull the bonnet assembly out; reverse the process to get your system back up and running!
Note: Also available in SST, 1″ FNPT, 1.5″ FNPT, 2 GPM | 4 GPM | 5 GPM | 10 GPM | 15 GPM | 26 GPM | 35 GPM | 50 GPM
Contact us for Pricing
- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Temperature effect on flow settings: water calibration, slight change; oil varies with viscosity.
- Strain reliefs are standard. Optional silicone potting avail. Consult factory.
- Optional 100W SPST reed switches are stocked. Consult factory.
- Relays for higher loads, junction boxes, terminal strips, etc. are available. See accessories section for details
- Optional cables available. Consult factory.
- Other wetted materials: ceramic ring magnet.
- Optional SST identification tags attached to the unit. Consult factory.
- Optional MIS connector.
- Optional port sizes: BSP, SAE, silver braze, socket weld, etc. Consult factory.
- High-temperature units available to 400°F. Consult factory.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water. Other set points in water or oil are available. Consult factory.
- For pipe sizes smaller than 314″, install appropriate size bushings.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.