- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Temperature effect on flow settings: water calibration, slight change; oil varies with viscosity; gas, slight change.
- Set point accuracy will change slightly in other than calibrated position.
- Model 1600 is UL recognized with a SPST reed switch rated pilot duty 20 VA 120- 240 VAC, 174° F.
- Relays for higher loads, junction boxes, terminal strips, etc. are available. See accessories section for details
- Also available: leads in different lengths, cable, terminated ends, etc. Consult factory.
- Optional 3 Pin M/S connector – MS3102E10S-3P. Consult factory.
- High-temperature units available to 400°F. Consult factory.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water. Other set points in water or oil are available. Consult factory.
- Optional air set points for Model 1600 are available. Consult factory with CFM and line pressure.
- Optional air set points for Model 1700 are available. Consult factory with CFH and line pressure.
- Other wetted materials: Hysol epoxy.
- Model 1700 orifice dia. is 5/16″; inlet fitting supplied by customer must be 3/8″ I.D. minimum.
- All SST piston eliminating epoxy is available. Consult factory.
- Polysulfone for water in brass housing.
- Brass for oil in brass housing.
- SST for SST housing.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.