Description1700 Product Page CR Removed
Product Comparison Table
|NPT SIZE||Flow Setting cc/min||Equivalent GPM (Approximate)||Brass Housing - PISTON P/N||316 SST Construction|
|1/4"||50||0.013||12618-4058 | 12618-4059 | 12618-4060||12628|
|1/4"||100||0.026||12619-4058 | 12619-4059 | 12619-4060||12629|
|1/4"||150||0.040||12620-4058 | 12620-4059 | 12620-4060||12630|
|1/4"||200||0.053||12621-4058 | 12621-4059 | 12621-4060||12631|
|1/4"||250||0.066||12622-4058 | 12622-4059 | 12622-4060||12632|
|1/4"||300||0.079||12623-4058 | 12623-4059 | 12623-4060||12633|
- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Temperature effect on flow settings: water calibration, slight change; oil varies with viscosity; gas, slight change.
- Set point accuracy will change slightly in other than calibrated position.
- Model 1600 is UL recognized with a SPST reed switch rated pilot duty 20 VA 120- 240 VAC, 174° F.
- Relays for higher loads, junction boxes, terminal strips, etc. are available. See accessories section for details
- Also available: leads in different lengths, cable, terminated ends, etc. Consult factory.
- Optional 3 Pin M/S connector – MS3102E10S-3P. Consult factory.
- High-temperature units available to 400°F. Consult factory.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water. Other set points in water or oil are available. Consult factory.
- Optional air set points for Model 1600 are available. Consult factory with CFM and line pressure.
- Optional air set points for Model 1700 are available. Consult factory with CFH and line pressure.
- Other wetted materials: Hysol epoxy.
- Model 1700 orifice dia. is 5/16″; inlet fitting supplied by customer must be 3/8″ I.D. minimum.
- All SST piston eliminating epoxy is available. Consult factory.
- Polysulfone for water in brass housing.
- Brass for oil in brass housing.
- SST for SST housing.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.