Description1800 Product Page CR Removed
1800 / 1801 Installation
1800 / 1801 Maintenance
Plastics are molded in-house using only 100% virgin material. Runners are not reintroduced to the performance parts.
- PVC Construction.
- Removable Bonnet Assembly.
- Return Spring For Any Mounting Attitude.
- 1” slip ports
- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Optional SPOT reed switches are available. Consult factory.
- Standard flow set points available to 6.0 GPM in water. Consult factory.
- Lead wires are available in different lengths, terminated ends, cables, etc. Consult factory.
- Relays are available for handling higher loads. See accessories section for details.
- Other wetted material: ceramic ring magnet.
- When specifying Model 1800 with 1 /2″ NPT, conduit connector, only plastic junction box and flexible conduit should be used.
- Model 1800 is available molded in CPVC. Consult factory.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.