Product Comparison Table
|NPT SIZE||FLOW SETTING GPM||P/N Brass N.O. SPST Switch||P/N Brass N.C. SPST Switch||P/N Brass SPDT Switch||P/N Brass 316 SST SPDT Switch|
- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Temperature effect on flow settings: water calibration, slight change; oil varies with viscosity.
- Set point accuracy will change slightly in other than calibrated position.
- Optional aluminum housings with SST trim are stocked. Consult factory.
- Optional mounting holes available. Consult factory.
- Also available: leads in different lengths, cable, terminated ends, etc. Consult factory.
- Relays for higher loads are available. See accessories section for details
- High-temperature units available to 400°F. Consult factory.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water. Other set points in water or oil are available. Consult factory.
- Other wetted materials: Hysol Epoxy
- All SST piston for either brass or SST housing, eliminating hysol epoxy. Consult factory.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.