- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires in horizontal position. Calibrated on decreasing flow.
- Set point accuracy will change slightly in other than calibrated position.
- Also available: Leads in different lengths, cable, terminated ends, etc. Consult factory.
- High-temperature units available to 400°F. Consult factory.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water. Other set points in water or oil are available. Consult factory.
- Other wetted materials: Hysol epoxy.
- All SST piston for either brass or SST housings, eliminate hysol epoxy is available. Consult factory.
- Relays for higher loads are available. See accessories section for details
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.