Description2100 & 2200 Product Page
2200 Product Page
Product Comparison Table
|NPT SIZE||Flow Setting (GPM)||P/N N.O. SPST Switch||P/N N.C. SPST Switch||P/N SPDT Switch|
|9/16" - 18||0.1||12686||12695||12704|
|9/16" - 18||0.25||12687||12696||12705|
|9/16" - 18||0.5||12688||12697||12706|
|9/16" - 18||0.75||12689||12698||12707|
|9/16" - 18||1||12690||12699||12708|
|9/16" - 18||1.5||12691||12700||12709|
Because we mold in-house, we can certify that our polysulfone flow switches use only virgin material and runners are not introduced nor have color concentrates been added during processing that can hinder FDA requirements or additive leaching.
- Standard flow calibration is in water @70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on increasing flow.
- Model 2100 set point accuracy will change slightly in other than calibrated position.
- Model 2200 must be installed with lead wires up.
- Polysulfone is a FDA approved material.
- Lead wires are available in different lengths, terminated ends, cables, etc. Consult factory.
- Relays are available for handling higher loads. See accessories section for details.
- Actual housing burst strength of 1500 PSI ± @ 70°F.
- Standard flow settings are calibrated in water as low as 2 cc/min. Other set points in water are available. Consult factory.
- Calibration: Flow stands are calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.