- Flow tests were performed in water with unit installed into standard reducing tee.
- Set point accuracy depends on paddle cut-off length.
- Unit installs into a 1″ reducing tee or weld-a-let etc. for 1″ pipe sizes and up.
- Install vertically as shown, lead wires up.
- Higher temperature units available up to 450° F. Consult factory.
- Relays for higher loads, junction boxes, terminal strips, etc. are available. See accessories section for details
- To adjust flow set point, simply cut paddle for the appropriate set point listed. See also installation/maintenance sheet.
- For pipe sizes larger than 3″, actuation of the 5″ paddle is a velocity of approximately .5 ft./sec.
- Also available: leads in different lengths, cable, terminated ends, etc. Consult factory.
- Optional 100W SPST reed switches are stocked. Consult factory.