Serialization, documentation retained on purchased materials, processes, inspection etc.
- Removable Bonnet Assembly.
- Replacement parts available.
- 2” slip ports
- Standard flow calibration is in water @ 70°F with lead wires up. Calibrated on decreasing flow.
- Temperature effect on flow settings: water calibration, slight change; oil varies with viscosity.
- Optional SPOT reed switches are available. Consult factory.
- Lead wires are available in different lengths, terminated ends, cables, etc. Consult factory.
- Relays are availalbe for handling higher loads. See accessories section for details.
- Other wetted materials: ceramic ring magnet.
- When specifying Model 2600 with 1/2″ NPT conduit connector, only plastic junction box and flexible conduit should be used.
- Calibration: Flow stands are.calibrated to the National Bureau of Standards and Thomas Products Ltd. recalibration schedule.