This pump control is an enhanced model of our tried and true model 2601 receptacles, the brown outlets are switched by the flow switch while the ivory receptacles remain constant. The benefit with this is that you can still control a chemical injection pump and another switch device, while also having additional constantly powered outlets for things like timers and other circuits that constantly need power.
- 2” Slip Ports / Adapters Available On Back Page.
- Calibrated @ 0.5 GPM On Increasing Flow.
- Locking Wire For Easy Disassembly For Cleaning.
- Flow Set Points Available To 6.0 GPM.
- True-Flow switch design utilizes a SST return spring for any mounting attitude.
- Patented design SST clapper lower P and opens to
pass high flow rates.
- Input 120 VAC / Output 120 VAC 10A 1/2 HP.