This pump control is an enhanced model of our tried and true model 2601. This model features 4 weather-proof receptacles, the brown outlets are switched by the flow switch while the ivory receptacles remain constant. The benefit with this is that you can still control a chemical injection pump and another switch device, while also having additional constantly powered outlets for things like timers and other circuits that constantly need power.
- Has Water Tight Cap Over Standard Strain Relief.
- 2 ” Slip Ports
- Flow Set Points Available To 6.0 GPM.
- Locking Wire For Easy Disassembly For Cleaning.
- Locking Cover To Protect Accidental Unplugging.
- Calibrated @ 0.5 GPM On Increasing Flow.
- Patented Clapper Design Allows A Bypass Mode To Flow Much More Than Set Point.
- True-Flow switch design utilizes a SST return spring for any mounting attitude.
- Patented design SST clapper lower P and opens to pass high flow rates.
- Input 120 VAC / Output 120 VAC 10A 1/2 HP.