- Brass stems use beryllium copper grip rings, 316 stainless stems use Ph
- 15-7 Mo grip rings, optional 316 stainless steel collars available, consult factory.
- Optional high wattage SPST and SPOT reed switches are stocked. Consult factory.
- Install unit vertical as shown; lead wires up. 4. Actual bronze housing burst pressure, 2500 psi±@ 70°F; SST housing higher.
- Float specific gravity .65
- Optional silver braze ports to MI L-F-1183 and socket weld ports available. Consult factory.
- Weight 5.5 ± lbs.
- Approximate actuation in water. Specific gravity 1.0.
- Optional cable available. Consult factory.
- Higher temperature units available up to 450°F. Consult factory.
- Relays for higher loads, junction boxes, terminal strips, etc. are available. See accessories section for details.
- Unit is supplied in N.O Tank Dry condition. Logic is reversed by inverting float.