Product Comparison Table
|P/N||Housing||Float||Reed Switch||Cable||Temperature||Pressure||Mounting Attitude|
|43426||PVC||PVC||10VA SPST||22 AWG UL 2464 25' Lg.||-40°F to + 140°F Max.||50 PSI @ 72°F Max.||Horizontal|
- Specific gravity .7 minimum.
- Operates in 5/8″ envelope. Actuates in approximately 1/4″ of water level.
- Wetted parts: stainless steel, PVC, hysol epoxy, and cunife magnet.
- Use in flammable environments. Should only be used with an intrinsically safe barrier to make the sensor safe not posing a hazard.
- Model 3800 switch logic is the same N. C. (normally closed) tank dry condition in either side unit is installed.
- Switch logic N.C. (normally closed) tank dry. Switch opens on increasing level.