All Model 4200 level switches depicted are available with cable. All specifications are the same except for operating temperatures of -40°F to + 176°F. Determine length of cable required and contact factory sales department for pricing. See Note 7. When extending a level switch deep into a tank, configuration shown can mount, confine and protect the lead wires.
- Lead wires are available in different lengths, terminated ends or cable. Contact factory.
- 100 VA SPST reed switch is available non UL. Consult factory.
- Float specific gravity … .65
- Float specific gravity … .81
- Float specific gravity … .85
- Custom interface floats are available. Consult factory.
- PVC cable UL 2464 AWG #22 300V 80°C. Customer to specify length. Consult factory for pricing. UL recognized Model No. 4200L.
- 100 VA SPST and 20 VA SPOT reed switches are available. Consult factory.
- Relays are available for handling higher loads than allowed. See Accessories section for details.
Product Comparison Table
|P/N||Mounting||Stem||Float||Switch||Lead Wires||Operating Temperature||Operating Pressure|
|24251||1/8" NPT||Polysulfone||Polysulfone||20VA SPST||22 AWG PCV 24" Long||-40°F to 225°F||75 PSIG Max.|
|42654||1/8" NPT||Polypropylene||Polypropylene||20VA SPST||22 AWG PCV 24" Long||-40°F to 225°F||100 PSIG Max.|
|24252||3/8" - 16 Bulkhead With Nut And Gasket (P/N 3488)||Polysulfone||Polysulfone||20VA SPST||22 AWG PCV 24" Long||-40°F to 225°F||75 PSIG Max.|