Description5200 Product Page CR Removed
- Flow rates are for water, these valves will decrease as the viscosity increases.
- All wetted parts in brass housing are brass and 316 SST or 316 SST housing is all 316 SST.
- For pipe sizes larger than 1 “, indication can be seen at water velocity of 3 ft./sec.
- High temperature modifications available.
- Pressure drop < 1 PSIG.
- 5.0 GPM indicators can be installed in any mounting attitude.
- 1.5 GPM indicators must be installed horizontally in a vertical pipe run with the flow direction up.
- If you need to know what direction the liquid is flowing either a 43702 or 43704 may be used. Unit must be installed in a horizontal pipe run, indicator housing up at 12:00. Depending on installation, the red and green side will indicate the direction of flow.
Product Comparison Table
|P/N||Indication GPM||Housing||Target Assembly||Operating Temperature||Operating Pressure|
|43701||5.0||Brass||316 SST||-40°F to + 225°F||400 PSI @ 70°F|
|43702||1.5||Brass||316 SST||-40°F to + 225°F||400 PSI @ 70°F|
|43703||5.0||SST||316 SST||-40°F to + 225°F||400 PSI @ 70°F|
|43704||1.5||SST||316 SST||-40°F to + 225°F||400 PSI @ 70°F|